- High Tunnel: Deer invades. Eats some strawberry, chard, beat greens, peas.
- High Tunnel: Add shade cloth
- Black Currant Clone (x10) ]]
- "" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- Some use of "<nowiki>[[</nowiki>" in your query was not closed by a matching "]]".
- Mushroom Hunts: Found near Loch Raven Reservoir
- Mushroom Hunts: Dryad’s saddle: found in play area by Oregon Ridge nature center
- Mushrooms: “Donko” type
- Night Velvet Shiitake (x2) Sawdust Spawn on Cherry Logs
- Jupiter Shiitake (x3) Sawdust on Oak Logs
- Lion's Mane (x5) Sawdust Spawn on Maple Log
- Snow Cap Shiitake (x5) Sawdust Spawn on Oak Log
- West Wind Shiitake (x5) Sawdust Spawn on Oak Log
- White Oyster (x1) Sawdust Spawn on Maple Log
- White Oyster (x4) Sawdust Spawn on Mulberry Log
- Basement Aquaponics Build: Rough broadcast locations of seed starting
- Basement Aquaponics Build: Two medium goldfish relocated.
- Basement Aquaponics Build: Aquaponics concept for tight space in basement. "Arcade build"
- Mushrooms: Roasting oyster mushroom, new favorite preparation method.
- High Tunnel: Removed shade cloth.
- Aquarium 1: Crawdad fish escape confirmed. Carcass in hall closet.
- Big Blue Tank: Fish appreciate shade cast by tower, floating media bed and buckets.
- AP-4 Aquabundance: Checking in on aquaponics source system. Some ever bearing strawberries, rhododendron, rosemary and an onion in the front bed.
- Strawberry Tower 1: Trickling stream of large ripe berries in DIY strawberry tower.
- AP-4 Aquabundance: Black lace elderberry clipping taking root.
- 50 gal media bed: Some greedy nan helped themself to this strawberry plant.
- Cedar Hightunnel Aquponics (AP-3): Asile between media beds. Celery out of control.
- High Tunnel: Irrigation system is down. Sparce planting in the center bed with some tomatoes started on zip trellis.
- Cedar Hightunnel Aquponics (AP-3): Fig clippings a few hours after transplant.
- Center Garden: At least doubled in size so far. Needs to get going a little bit to compete for light.
- Cedar Hightunnel Aquponics (AP-3): Some gooseberry stem cuttings
- Mushroom Hunts: found along little gunpowder river, MD
- Back 90 Garden: Tilled grass, emplaced tarp.
- AP-2: Everything bolting. Decision to shut down the system.
- Mushrooms: Moving totems outside under maple tree
- Tomato Buckets: Thinned cucumbers to 1 seedling per bucket.
- AP-2: Only fish remaining is a butterfly koi. I think he is the black fin of the aquaponics world and killed off all his tank mates in the IBC.
- Mushroom Hunts: Back on the trail after 3 rainy days. Two solo morel finds.
- Morel (x2) Slurry on Earth
- Kira Oyster Mushroom (x5) Sawdust Spawn on Poplar Logs
- Kira Oyster Mushroom (x4) Sawdust Spawn on Poplar Logs
- Mushroom Hunts: Two white / gray morels near a poplar tree with a third popping up. That is a baby's finger for size comparison, they are small.
- King Stropharia (x1 Bag) Sawdust Spawn on Mixed Woodchips
- Tomato Buckets: Upgraded from 1/4" drip to 1/2" pvc dutch buckets
- Mushrooms: Moved logs outside. Leaned against fence on shady side of Thuga. Watered.
- Double Jewel Shiitake (x4) Sawdust Spawn on Oak Logs
- King Stropharia (x5 lb) on Wood Chips
- Golden Oyster (x3) Sawdust Spawn on Poplar Logs
- Double Jewel Shiitake (x5) Sawdust Spawn on Oak Logs
- Golden Oyster (x3) Sawdust Spawn on Poplar Totems
- Ash Timber North: Planted single row of each crop. West to east: Rouge d'Hiver, Komatsuna, Black Seeded Simpson, Spring Raab, Little Gem, Red Streaked Mustard, Vivian Lettuce.
- Timber Garden: Revisited this space adding raised beds cut from downed ash tree.
- AP-2: RIP x2 goldfish
- NC Wild Shiitake (x2) Sawdust Spawn on Ash Totem
- AP-2: Added 30 gal water