|Total||Tracking 329 plants. And 14 critters.|
We are using this website track plants and critters growing on the property. Experiments, growing systems and other points are interest are grouped as "Nodes" and tracked here within. We also try to list some good vegetarian recipes.
- Apiary - Adventures in amateur beekeeping.
- Aquaponics Greenhouse - Brick seed starting lean converted to aquaponics greenhouse.
- Container Plants - List of plants growing in buckets.
- Hen House - The hen house is home to some distinguished ladies.
- High Tunnel - A 26' wide by 24' gothic arch hightunnel.
- House Stuff - home sweet home.
- Mushrooms - Place to capture experience with wild and cultivated edible mushrooms.
Due to low labor investment and potential long term yields we are interested in Wood Mushroom Species
- Orchard Square - Fenced in area around some existing trees the deer had been feasting on. Hopefully salvage the fruit trees and plant up the in between areas.
- Timber Garden - Several beds in the middle of the property, east of Wusteria.
- Trips to Other Farms - Road trips to visit farm sites. We are trying to visit farms on the east coast, USA. Also intended to capture any plants obtained on visits and our luck and experience growing them.
- Yard - Top level container for plants on the property. Some more plants are tracked in geographic or themed sub-nodes.
- Basement Aquaponics Build: Rough broadcast locations of seed starting
- Basement Aquaponics Build: Two medium goldfish relocated.
- Basement Aquaponics Build: Aquaponics concept for tight space in basement. "Arcade build"
- Mushrooms: Roasting oyster mushroom, new favorite preparation method.