- AP-4 Aquabundance: Black lace elderberry clipping taking root.
- 50 gal media bed: Some greedy nan helped themself to this strawberry plant.
- Cedar Hightunnel Aquponics (AP-3): Asile between media beds. Celery out of control.
- High Tunnel: Irrigation system is down. Sparce planting in the center bed with some tomatoes started on zip trellis.
- Cedar Hightunnel Aquponics (AP-3): Fig clippings a few hours after transplant.
- Center Garden: At least doubled in size so far. Needs to get going a little bit to compete for light.
- Cedar Hightunnel Aquponics (AP-3): Some gooseberry stem cuttings
- Big Blue Tank: Fish appreciate shade cast by tower, floating media bed and buckets.
- AP-4 Aquabundance: Checking in on aquaponics source system. Some ever bearing strawberries, rhododendron, rosemary and an onion in the front bed.
- Strawberry Tower 1: Trickling stream of large ripe berries in DIY strawberry tower.
- Mushroom Hunts: found along little gunpowder river, MD