|Total||Tracking 298 plants. And 13 critters.|
We are using this website track plants and critters growing on the property. Experiments, growing systems and other points are interest are grouped as "Nodes" and tracked here within. We also try to list some good vegetarian recipes.
- Apiary - Adventures in amateur beekeeping.
- Aquaponics Greenhouse - Brick seed starting lean converted to aquaponics greenhouse.
- Container Plants - List of plants growing in buckets.
- Hen House - The hen house is home to some distinguished ladies.
- High Tunnel - A 26' wide by 24' gothic arch hightunnel.
- House Stuff - home sweet home.
- Mushrooms - Place to capture experience with wild and cultivated edible mushrooms.
- Orchard Square - Fenced in area around some existing trees the deer had been feasting on. Hopefully salvage the fruit trees and plant up the in between areas.
- Timber Garden - Several beds in the middle of the property, east of Wusteria.
- Trips to Other Farms - Road trips to visit farm sites. We are trying to visit farms on the east coast, USA. Also intended to capture any plants obtained on visits and our luck and experience growing them.
- Yard - Top level container for plants on the property. Some more plants are tracked in geographic or themed sub-nodes.
- Cedar Hightunnel Aquponics (AP-3): Some gooseberry stem cuttings
- Big Blue Tank: Fish appreciate shade cast by tower, floating media bed and buckets.
- AP-4 Aquabundance: Checking in on aquaponics source system. Some ever bearing strawberries, rhododendron, rosemary and an onion in the front bed.
- Strawberry Tower 1: Trickling stream of large ripe berries in DIY strawberry tower.
- AP-4 Aquabundance: Black lace elderberry clipping taking root.
- 50 gal media bed: Some greedy nan helped themself to this strawberry plant.
- Cedar Hightunnel Aquponics (AP-3): Asile between media beds. Celery out of control.
- High Tunnel: Irrigation system is down. Sparce planting in the center bed with some tomatoes started on zip trellis.
- Cedar Hightunnel Aquponics (AP-3): Fig clippings a few hours after transplant.
- Center Garden: At least doubled in size so far. Needs to get going a little bit to compete for light.
- Mushroom Hunts: found along little gunpowder river, MD