From Ethereal Farms
A 26' wide by 24' gothic arch hightunnel.
- AP-4 Aquabundance - This is a commercially purchased system from AP Source. The system we purchased had two media beds, two steel frames and one fish tank. We have modified the basic kit some.
- Cedar Hightunnel Aquponics (AP-3) - A DIY constant flow, constant drain aquaponics system. The system is comprised of two hyrdroshale media beds, two 55 gallon media buckets, 2 reservoirs and a sump.
- L Raised Bed - After growing plants in the ground the first season, we added 4x4 cedar wall spaced ~3' from the southern roll up wall and east wall. We hope to amend and build soil height through the seasons.
- : Irrigation system is down. Sparce planting in the center bed with some tomatoes started on zip trellis.
- : Wood door fell to bits today. Need to source a second hand 36" x 79" door that can take some weathering.
There is nothing growing right now...